Dr. Janet Dees
- Undergraduate Degree: Davidson College 1988
- Medical Degree: East Carolina University School of Medicine 1992
- Pediatric Residency: Medical College of Georgia 1995
- Master of Business Administration: Wake Forest University 2001
- American Academy of Pediatrics Board Recertification: 2012
Dr. Dees began practicing in the Greensboro and High Point area in 1995. As a native of Greensboro, and after receiving her MBA in 2001, she started Northwest Pediatrics, Inc. She has thoroughly enjoyed watching our patients grow and develop along with our practice. While Dr. Dees started as Northwest Pediatrics only physician, we have since flourished to include 6 physicians, a nurse practitioner and physician assistant. Dr. Dees believes our greatest strength is our team approach to patient care. She has 2 children and spends time outside the office with her family.